Privacy and Cookies Policy
Your privacy and security is important to us. This Privacy & Cookies Policy (the “Policy”) sets out how we will treat your personal information and will inform you as to how we deal with personal information we obtain from you and how you may remove it.
This Policy only relates to the collection, protection, disclosure and use of personal data belonging to individuals who visit www.beehappybakery.com (“our Site”) or who otherwise provide us with their personal information. It does not relate to data which emanates from companies or other entities, although the general principles regarding our collection and use of data is broadly the same irrespective of whoever is the user of our website, or our customer. We will use your information only for the purposes for which it was collected.
This Policy has been prepared to meet the requirements of all relevant laws and regulations relating to data protection, whether local, national or supranational, including (i) the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (EC Directive) 2003 (S/2003i2426) (ii) the Data Protection Act 2018 (iii) all applicable requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) and any other national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time in the UK unless and until the GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK and then (iv) any successor legislation to the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 and also The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011, (the “Acts”).
By providing your personal information to us, you agree that we may collect and use all personal information you provide to us in the ways described in this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, please do not provide personal details to us.
Please note that we may need to update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in the law. Any changes we may make to our Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. We recommend that you check this page regularly to ensure that you have read the most recent version and are happy with any changes.
This Policy was last revised on 11th November 2019.
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- It is your choice whether or not to provide us with personal information. Personal information (or ‘personal data’) means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
- The information we may collect from you includes, but is not limited to:
1.2.1 personal contact details such as name, title, address, telephone number, email address, your preferences for receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences that you may provide to us by filling in forms on our Site, or if you request information from us or when telephoning us;
- correspondence, or a record of it if you should contact us;
- details of your visits to our Site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access;
- It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please advise us if your personal information changes during your relationship with us.
1.4 We may provide you with the option to select whether you would like to receive information from us by opting in or out of receiving promotional offers. In some circumstances, you will not have the option to opt out, for example, when we are administering a transaction requested by you, or if we are satisfying a legal requirement.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
2.1 Ways in which you may be providing us with personal information include, for example,
2.1.1 registering on our Site;
2.1.2 contacting us with an enquiry;